HistoryThe quilt was made by Daisy Hayes Williams c. 1915 in country New South Wales. It was donated to 'The North Shore Cavalcade' in 1976 and The North Shore Cavalcade donated it to The Pioneer Women's Hut in 1993. It is occasionally displayed at the museum.
DescriptionCrazy patchwork quilt constructed from a wide range of floral, check and plain materials, mainly cottons. The backing is white cotton whole cloth.
2280 x 1380 mm
This is a historical record and cannot be modified.