HistoryThe quilt belonged to Kathleen Mary Sheridan (Moras) 1904-1992 who won it in a CWA raffle in Gulgong NSW in the 1950s. It is now owned by her daughter-in-law Margaret. It is used occasionally. Kathleen Mary Seridan was thrilled to win the quilt in a CWA fund raising raffle and it was used in each of her homes until she went into a unit. Kathleen's daughter-in-law Margaret saved it form going to St. Vinnys.
DescriptionLog cabin quilt using scraps of cotton, silk, velvet, velveteen, machine pieced on to calico. The backing is cotton printed material. There is red fringing all around the quilt.
2261 x 1296mm